Monday, May 24, 2010

Photobucket

Release Date: April 30, 2010 in Select Theaters
Genre: Horror
Cast: Dieter Laser, Ashley Williams, Ashlynn Yennie, Akihiro Kitamura, Andreas Leupold
Directed by: Tom Six
Written By: Tom Six
Produced by: Ilona Six, Tom Six
Official Website: http://www.ifcfilms.com/films/human-centipede

首先我會被此電影吸引,不是因為名字,也不是因為演員,
而是裡面的題材才新鮮的。
你們有沒有想過 ? 人類也可以結合在一起,然後變身連體成為一只蜈蚣。
聽起來很恐怖吧 ? 嗯~ 此部電影就是給到我這個新鮮感。

故事的開始和早前的那部 Hostel 類似相同,
就是兩個女主角去了德國旅遊,結果因為人生地不熟,迷失在一個森林。
但好死不死,兩個女人卻被老天作弄,
在深夜的雨天下四處亂闖,闖進了一名已經退休的《連體嬰手術》醫生家。

這名醫生用杯中下藥的方式,讓兩個女人成為它的試驗品。
當然兩個女生變成蜈蚣的戲份沒啥看頭,所以導演注射了另一個男人的角色。
三個人怎麼變成蜈蚣,戲中的變態 Heiter 醫生會給你一個很好的解釋。
當然你也可以參考以下圖畫,讓你更有幻想空間。

戲中的三個角色,唯有那個日本男人最吃力。
知道為甚麼嗎 ? 因為它除了要在戲中大喊大叫之外,還要承受反抗之後換來的虐待。
當然戲中的另外兩個女人也很可憐,
因為成為蜈蚣中間部分和尾部的他們,
如果肚子餓的話也只能吃男生拉出來的大便來保持生存。

電影的好看之處,就是給你一個很好的交代,
完全不留任何疑點或問號,醫生到最後也是被殺死,
所以整體還算是可以讓你滿意不會對空氣口出惡言。

Photobucket

A one-of-a-kind experience that is guaranteed to shock and divide audiences, Dutch filmmaker Tom Six’s twisted biological horror film, “The Human Centipede” confidently goes where few films have dared to go. In addition to its shocking imagery, the film also features an indelibly villainous performance by Dieter Laser, whose brilliant and demented Dr. Heiter is sure to soon join the ranks of Freddy, Jason and Jigsaw whenever true horror icons are discussed.

During a stopover in Germany in the middle of a carefree road trip through Europe, two American girls find themselves alone at night when their car breaks down in the woods. Searching for help they find only an isolated villa, whose mysterious owner, Dr Heiter, takes them in for the night. The next day they awake to find themselves in the basement, trapped in a terrifying makeshift hospital with another one of the doctor’s abductees. Dr Heiter explains to the three of them that he is retired surgeon who had specialized in separating Siamese twins. However his three “patients” are not about to be separated, but joined together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first to connect people, one to the next, via their gastric system, and in doing so bring to life his sick lifetime fantasy: ‘the human centipede’.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you're simply too
wonderful. I actually like what you have obtained here,
really like what you're stating and the way in which wherein you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a wonderful website.

My homepage :: hack a twitter

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, later than
having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.


Feel free to surf to my site - password finder

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I do not think I've truly read a
single thing like this before. So good to discover another person with some genuine thoughts on this subject matter.
Really.. thank you for starting this up.
This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


Look at my homepage minecraft for Free

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this!
Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again!

Feel free to surf to my web blog; hack a Twitter account

Anonymous said...

I do believe all of the ideas you've presented for your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Feel free to visit my web page - password hack

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the
internet people, its really really nice paragraph on building up
new blog.

my web blog; Watch TV Series Free

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Very helpful information specifically the final phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Feel free to surf to my site :: miscrits cheat

Anonymous said...

Some genuinely great information, Sword lily
I discovered this. "Nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in." by
Evan Davis.

my site: aimbot cod4

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Please permit me know in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Look at my web blog: psn codes

Anonymous said...

I love it when individuals come together and share views.
Great site, continue the good work!

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Earn money simply for your opinions

Anonymous said...

Hi colleagues, how is all, and what you would like to say regarding this post, in my
view its truly remarkable in support of me.


Also visit my blog: Great GPT Site

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, such as you
wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you just could
do with some percent to drive the message house a little bit, but other than that, that is magnificent
blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

My homepage: aimbot

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Stop by my web-site: ps3 free

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other fantastic post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such
an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation next week,
and I am on the search for such info.

Here is my web page - youtube software

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared
this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Take a look at my site :: Miscrits Hack

Anonymous said...

For hottest news you have to pay a visit world-wide-web
and on internet I found this website as a
best site for latest updates.

my website ... 3d sex games

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this.
We got a grab a book from our area library but I think
I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely
out there.

Also visit my webpage Play Online Games for Cash

Anonymous said...

I was excited to discover this site. I want to to thank you for your time for this wonderful
read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you
bookmarked to look at new stuff on your blog.

Here is my blog post :: link clicker

Anonymous said...

I am not positive the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was in search of this info for my mission.

My web blog :: cheat for castleville

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written
article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Visit my homepage; adf.ly bot

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and
the rest of the website is also really good.

Look at my web site - castlevilee