Friday, October 10, 2008

Photobucket

又是一個寂寞的夜晚...
外面下着雨,吹着電風扇,我都覺得有點冷。
看着窗外打着閃電,老天也寂寞了耶。

躺在床上,听着一滴一滴的雨落下;
今天的晚上真的很寂寞,就連老天都不高興,打起了閃電..

今天不只是我一個人寂寞,至少還有这首夜曲陪着我。
此時心裏舒服了許多,听完这首歌曲,此刻的我應該睡覺去逃避寂寞吧。
你也失眠吗 ?
不妨听听这首推荐曲吧,或许可以让你暂时忘记寂寞的催眠~



PS: 歌词在 comments 里头哦。

5 comments:

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

歌词:

Love of my life, my soulmate
You're my best friend
Part of me like breathing
Now half of me is left

Don't know anything at all
Who am I to say you love me
I don't know anything at all
And who am I to say you need me

Color me blue I'm lost in you
Don't know why I'm still waiting
Many moons have come and gone
Don't know why I'm still searching

Don't know anything at all
And who am I to say you love me
I don't know anything at all
And who am I to say you need me

Hmmm hmmm mmm
Uhhh oohhh aahhh
Hooo aahhh ohh ohhh

Now you're a song I love to sing
Never thought it feels so free
Now I know what's meant to be
And that's okay with me

But who am I to say you love me
And who am I to say you need me
And who am I to say you love me

Mmmm hmmm

I don't know anything at all
And who am I to say you love me
I don't know anything at all
And who am I to say you need me
I don't know anything at all

I don't know anything at all
I don't know anything at all
I don't know anything at all

Penny said...

很舒服的一首歌,听着这歌,联想到你所说的宁静~有点想到自己的不开心,可是它是平静的,不是激动,不是可怜兮兮的。。。
好听~

zettez said...

她能那么冷静的面对她的失恋,而且还能不停的自我安慰,好悲哀啊!她连大哭大喊或跟人诉苦也懒得去做,可知她的心已没有活力了,好痛苦啊,唉!

Marcus Chan said...

寂寞麻過來找我咯 才幾步路...

Anonymous said...

pass by,Good intro.It's a nice song as well ~ love it man...keep on write new entry in ur blog,cz i always visit it .take care =P