好像忘了為甚麼要在日記留言心情一樣 ......
唸那麼多書,卻有時候有些生字想也想不出拼音。
一本書同一個單元唸了兩三次,才發現唸過了,
會不會有一天我會忘了我是誰 ?
明明才認識笑容沒多久,卻好像幾百年前的事情 ......
有時候真的懷疑自己的是不是在裝迷糊 ?
因為覺得自己怎麼可能呆成這樣 ?
像是剛剛才碰到的東西,卻熊熊給它忘記放在那裡。
還要愣在一旁花了一些寶貴時間在思考。
看到我的心情日記的人,真的看見我的心情了嗎 ?
你懂 ? 是嗎 ? 我不知道 .........
每一秒都有一個故事,每一個經歷都有一個領悟,每一個邂逅都有一份過程;請慢品嘗此處口水文字的發酵素~
5 comments:
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
cosmetics for facial lines Fire alarm in sweden Fire alarm quality connection Austin fire alarm contractors Sierra pacific mortgage arizona http://www.fire-alarm-monitoring.info/Fire-alarm-certification-queensland.html Microwave audio surveillance device
人,总会有迷失自己的时候,
当你迷失了自己时,也就是低潮期,
人总是在受了重大打击时才进入低潮期吗?
其实人也有过度期,当你进入过度期时,
也是会迷失自己,也是会进入迷惘期。
虽然想要找个对象,可是又从何找起,
虽然想谈个恋爱,但是恋爱的感觉,又在那里呢?
回忆,总是让人回味的,但是,
现在,也是可以让你乐趣无穷,
只是你是否知道如何寻找那扇幸福之门而已。
找到了,就要打开它,不然,里面的快乐,
里面的幸福,是永远无法走到你面前,
而你,也只能在幸福的门外看着,守候着而已。
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Listen to pittsburgh pirates baseball game today Recettes avec beaucoups de vitamines Exercises for severe cellulite Industrial fire alarm chirp Lose weight in 3 day without pill Venlafaxine and overdose Dissolve oxycontin injection Drug store omaha georgia motorcycle insurance Furniture and martha's vineyard Ford 1954 4dr Do women like shaved balls domain name register Korean foot fetish africa travel Long wear week disposable contact lenses Offshore fishing organization hawaii surveillance equipment savaria wheelchair lift debt solutions
Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.
my page: walking calculator
Post a Comment