Wednesday, February 15, 2006


最近發現,樂觀也是堅強的一種表現。
隨著時間的流逝,
從牛牛身上學到的樂觀。

以前,
每每遇到悲傷痛苦的事,
我都只是一直哭、哭、哭,
一直重複的想、想、想,
總是認為世界是灰暗的。

我以為遇到這些討厭的事,
還能有活下去的勇氣,就叫做「堅強」。
後來我發現我錯了,
「堅強」是在哭過以後,能夠打從心底的發出開朗的笑容。

所以,
不管有沒有人聽得到,
我決定,從今以後,一定要「笑」!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Boa pay bill Nj mega million winning numbers celebrex canada lawsits acuvue oneday Acuvue colorshtml kids playing tennis pfizer celebrex http today.reuters.co.uk news Stockton sales tax lawyer hard drive player

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the most useful sites
online. I am going to recommend this web site!


Feel free to visit my webpage :: the paleo diet

Anonymous said...

Hi friends, pleasant article and fastidious arguments commented at
this place, I am truly enjoying by these.


My web page - the paleo diet

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or
plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions,
please share. Cheers!

Also visit my web site; paleo diet recipes