口水の日记
每一秒都有一個故事,每一個經歷都有一個領悟,每一個邂逅都有一份過程;請慢品嘗此處口水文字的發酵素~
歌詞 : An angelI wish I had your pair of wingsHad them last night in my dreamsI was chaising buterfliesTill the sunrise broke my eyesTonight the sky has glued my eyesCause what they see's an angel hiveI've got to touch that magic starAnd greet the angels in their hiveSometimes I wish I were an angelSometimes I wish I were youSometimes I wish I were an angelSometimes I wish I were youAll the sweet honey from abovePour it all over me sweet loveWhile you're flying around my headYour honey kisses keep me fedI wish I had your pair of wingsJust like last night in my dreamsI was lost in paradiseWish I'd never opened my eyesSometimes I wish I were an angelSometimes I wish I were youSometimes I wish I were an angelSometimes I wish I were youBut there's danger in the airTryin' so hard to be unfairDanger's in the airTryin' so hard to give us a scareBut were not afraidSometimes I wish I were an angelSometimes I wish I were youSometimes I wish I were an angelSometimes I wish I were youWish I were youOh I wish I were you
有内在的涵义吗?!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
歌詞 : An angel
I wish I had your pair of wings
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chaising buterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes
Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
Cause what they see's an angel hive
I've got to touch that magic star
And greet the angels in their hive
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
All the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
While you're flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed
I wish I had your pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams
I was lost in paradise
Wish I'd never opened my eyes
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
But there's danger in the air
Tryin' so hard to be unfair
Danger's in the air
Tryin' so hard to give us a scare
But were not afraid
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
Wish I were you
Oh I wish I were you
有内在的涵义吗?!
Post a Comment