How was I to hear your name It carried on and left me under waves I somehow thought inside you'd come alive I'm left not going far from right In the air's a certain sound at night We move just to begin so now you're in And everytime I'm almost there but far below What I want to call home And on their side you were there so you should know Where I was some years ago So let me say that I'm alright It's moving from a sound into the light To see if it belongs It won't belong Am I still wrong to figure out It came across and what it's all about Today may be just fine Another time It's hard to open everything that's happened here And there's a story that will soon be coming clear So once more Today seems like it was Whoever thought and who would care that much I know some how inside You'll come alive
3 comments:
Some Years Ago 歌词
How was I to hear your name
It carried on and left me under waves
I somehow thought inside you'd come alive
I'm left not going far from right
In the air's a certain sound at night
We move just to begin so now you're in
And everytime I'm almost there but far below
What I want to call home
And on their side you were there so you should know
Where I was some years ago
So let me say that I'm alright
It's moving from a sound into the light
To see if it belongs
It won't belong
Am I still wrong to figure out
It came across and what it's all about
Today may be just fine Another time
It's hard to open everything that's happened here
And there's a story that will soon be coming clear
So once more
Today seems like it was
Whoever thought and who would care that much
I know some how inside You'll come alive
怪不得你这么爱我啦,原来你也是喜欢我像小女孩的声线,和完全没有发育过得身形,欠扁蜡笔小新小孩的脸。哇哈哈!!
如果你沒有介紹 我真的一位他是女的
這首抒情歌真的不錯 多聽幾次會愛上它!
Post a Comment