刚才上网的时候时候,突然看到处女座 MJ 去世的新闻。
我不会觉得惊讶咯,也不会无法接受,因为它的生命也已经延长很久了。
像它那么一个多病痛、丑闻、和官事需要烦恼的天王,
早点了结生命也算是好事一幢。
虽然不会很疯狂它的歌声,也不太会很欣赏它的舞蹈。
唯一比较佩服它的是它的 Music Video,都是无人能超越的大制作。
这些年来,也只有一首歌曲我比较喜欢,就是以下要推荐的。
昨天接近凌晨时刻,前任处女突然很消沉的拨了一通电话给我。
问了一个很消极的问题:
“如果有天我消失了,不知道会不会有人关心呢 ? ”
我想以下这首歌曲的歌词,可以代替我给到它一个很贴心的的答案吧。
PS:歌词在 comments 里头哦,自己去看看吧~
3 comments:
You Are Not Alone lyrics
Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone
'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone
Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there
You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone...
我跟你刚好相反,
今天一整个下午心里都是酸酸的...
我今天心情蓝蓝的,就是因为他啊
希望他在另外一个世界也能感受我们的祝福
you are not alone...
Post a Comment