Monday, January 10, 2011

Photobucket

I wrote this purposely wanna release my stress and anger on this fucking lanjiao people…

for those who dunno what is lanjiao face,let me explain to you. lanjiao face mean malaysia version de dick-face. why I wanna say this creature got lanjiao face…as everyone understanding, lanjiao is only function well when it use to fuck people. yes, this lanjiao fella memang love people fuck him like prostitute then he only syiok one.

Damn,今天算是我近年內最火大的一次!! 我不懂為何上天可以那麼創意,創意到可以創造出這種生物 ? 不倫不類,不三不四,不男不女,不陰不陽,不可理喻,不自量力,不值一錢,不知輕重,不知好歹,不學無術的個性,全公司上下都快要給它搞到不省人事了,就因為忍很久,所以今天定要發洩 !!!!!

Lan jiao kar, go back sleep if u bring ur personal issue come and work. 每次講自己有多紅有多厲害,還是什麼死人小孩子節目的主持人。當初我是不明白為什麼人家會找你 ? 現在我明白了....現在的小孩子都喜歡看恐怖節目,也難怪你也會被錄取使用當那角色。

說自己很多 partime job 要搞,搞來搞去也不就是個屁。弄到一大堆問題出來然後就帶情緒來工作對人死。Other department staff si-peh beh-tahan you, now ur department people also beh-tahan. U say what is ur lanjiao 功能 in this company ? Teach you thing still have to wait till you good mood only can talk ah ? 我家生我那個女人都不用我受這種委屈,你算是什麼天龍八部的 lanjiao 要我去遷就你 ?

態度一回事,身材服裝穿也是搞到我想死的一件事。有時候我在想,我的部門到底有一個孕婦還是兩個孕婦 ? 那個肚子,yooorr……If ur lanjiao face is handsome like 金城武,I don’t mind u dress like rubbish bin.But if u ugly like keropok haven’t fried yet. Come on, please save money and buy mirrow for urself. Nia seng, the most tulan thing is act he somemore like to act cute. See one time tulan one time, my blood pressure keep going up and up. Now I know why I always skip my lunch ,the only reason is becos of his face really affect my appetite. 不信 ? 你叫它站在垃圾堆旁邊看看,你看垃圾車會不會誤把它丟進垃圾車一起帶走。

還有它那個 lanjiao聲音,它媽的 noisy than those annoying dog bark in the midnite.聽一次,你會性冷感;聽兩次,你會性無能;聽三次,你一定會性障礙。So I wouldn’t talk to this lanjiao fella more than 5 mins, that why I avoid to lunch with him.For those who want to 性福美滿,please keep ur husband away and never ever let ur bf talk to this lanjiao people.

Why bf or husband ? Yes, he is gay but he never wanna step out from his closet ?I believe is becos of his body fat body caused him tuck in the closet, that why he cannot come out ?Yes, if you are gay, then admit it and continue GAY lar…nobody care.Most tulan thing is when people talk about GAY stuff,he sure use his cibai voice CUT people conversation and ask people don’t talk gay stuff.最好笑的是,每次還要大聲說不會讓你的另一半懷孕 ? fucking hilarious is u always play “chrysanthemum hole” with ur lover, of cos he wouldn’t get pregnant la. oh ya, I think ur lover fuck you rite ? so the chancse to get pregnant lagi tak mungkin.不承認自己是 gay is fine,不承認自己是肥 is fine,但還不承認自己是 bottom is too WRONG !! 我個人不覺得 bottom 有啥問題,只不過明明 man 不起來的人還要扮 man.

if I qing-chai qing-chai ask anyone of my office girl KO with him.I can guarantee he lay down there like a old auntie kena fuck by young man for 50 times in 2 hours. gosh,簡直是典型的它媽的人妖界裡面的神話人物….

還有更 damn 的是跟他出去都很 xia-shui !!! 不是罵人就是笑聲引人注目 !! 你會跟陌生人人講話後然後叫人家 dear ? 這是妓女的行為 ok !! 當服務生想要幫你清理桌子,你竟然耍串回問人家是不是要關店了 ? 這是人妖的行為 ok !! 當人家想要 brief 你東西的時候,還要cibai情緒化給人家臉色看。這是死八婆的行為 ok !! that I call him “death 8th auntie” memang match.Lanjiao go back ur kampung drink your mother milk to upgrade ur brain lar.

還有那個 cibai hiao heng 每次都要跟人家講話就要一定要以“爭,吵,頂,罵,撞”來收場。honestly, if one day this kind of lanjiao pattern people hit my car on road.I guarantee 撞到它的 lanjiao 斷掉爛掉我才能發洩我心中的大恨。always complaint people attitude, never expect people is senior or HOD.

grrhhhhh…..now already 11pm, I think I need to stop liao….but one thing for sure, I wouldn’t bother this lanjiao people anymore except working stuff.fuck urself alone in my department lar, I wouldn’t care nor help you in future.要我尊重你 ? 那你首先要學會尊重我咯,fair enuff !!!我不會在工作的地方和你吵架,因為我覺得沒有必要。我也不會因此公私不分,我依然會因為工作的緣故和你繼續學習成長。

9 comments:

Mitch Tay said...

我第一次觉得我读别人在宣泄的帖时,我自己也热血沸腾了起来耶!
好事!证明你骂得完全产生共鸣!
我读得也特别畅快!
那些狗屎不知脸长痣的家伙最好也能离我远点~哈哈!!

蓝之風 said...

好厉害的一篇。。。我要跟你学学骂人的技术了
看了我很佩服你。。。。能容忍他

Unknown said...

你的facebook有他的照片吧?那個“sei-pak-po”...hahaha..

Anonymous said...

WALAO~~
第一次看过有人这样骂人,
真的是厉害!
假如让我遇到这种人,
我一定会不干了...
想我EQ低的人,
实在是无法容忍!

Yee said...

你骂人的功夫还真不是盖的!
你叫它站在垃圾堆旁邊看看,你看垃圾車會不會誤把它丟進垃圾車一起帶走。
我喜欢这句,哈哈~

好啦好啦~我若气死谁如意,况且伤神又费力

莫生气~~~

Anonymous said...

为什么那么凶啊,呵呵,淡定淡定噢

Unknown said...

wow~
熱血的一篇~XD

Unknown said...

wow~
熱血的一篇~XD

small-ugly said...

许久没来。一来就那么辣的东西zzz.

哈哈。