My buddies and I used to do that all the time back in the day, man! According to what I've learned in Psychology so far, it says that is called Artistic Expression. The teacher considered our actions as negative, but it was actually our "unique" perception and cognition.LOL
My pocket money got cut off for weeks, because my family had to buy me tons and tons of eraser in several weeks.......
Thank you for your post and I enjoyed them! Good Day!
2 comments:
哈哈~
我有做过,到现在还会做~
我还会把笔芯插在橡皮擦的屁股里面,然后用刀片去挖出来
那时候橡皮擦就变得百孔千疮了,XD
My buddies and I used to do that all the time back in the day, man! According to what I've learned in Psychology so far, it says that is called Artistic Expression.
The teacher considered our actions as negative, but it was actually our "unique" perception and cognition.LOL
My pocket money got cut off for weeks, because my family had to buy me tons and tons of eraser in several weeks.......
Thank you for your post and I enjoyed them! Good Day!
Post a Comment