鬧鐘響的時候,我拉著棉被蓋住頭。
早上的天氣好棒哦,不想工作,只想待在家。
牛牛不在家,房間特別安靜 ....
我只能扭開收音機,然後一直哼歌。
至少不會覺得很一個人。
工作的時候帶了頂帽子,
結果被同事稱讚,反而上頭訴我不應打扮如此。
哈哈 ~ 其實也無所謂啦。
給翻版水瓶周杰倫的前任幫我剪了個滿意的髮型,
而且也給我一些保護頭髮的忠告,
一整天的心情都是水叮噹的。
放工回家的路上,感覺很抗拒。
不想回家,因為知道家裡沒有人,討厭太寧靜的感覺。
走去打包食物的時候,也感覺沒有啥胃口,
或許我對家樓下的那些食物厭倦了,
哈哈 ~ 反而比較嚮往雜誌圖片上的食物多一點。
到家,開始學習如何洗頭 ....
然後如同往常潔癖症發作,
開始打掃家裡、洗廁所、洗衣服、找灰塵來抹 ....
懶惰戴眼鏡然後打掃是一個錯誤,
因為當我戴上眼睛的時候,才發現還有很多灰塵的存在。
又要抹多一次 ......
過後看了兩部電影,分別是《Urban Legend 3》和《The Off Season》。
兩部都是爛戲來的,整部電影都是低潮狀態。
很悶吶 ~
也不知道老天發甚麼脾氣,
突然大雷然後我家就停電,嚇到我半死。
因為剛剛在看恐怖片啊 ~
還好牛牛有打電話來,我們聊了一下下,
開心哦 ~
為甚麼 ? 不要問我為甚麼 ...
因為我覺得每個人的心情都會因為自己愛的人而改變,
例外的案件頂多是你不愛它罷了。
過後晚上被大臉處女逼我做它的保鏢,
陪它去對面那棟危樓看房子。
發現那間屋子有點恐怖,風水也很有問題。
而且讓我覺得心寒的就是,
這間屋子好像有另一個東西住在這裡,很恐怖。
由於平常有接觸占掛合風水之類的玩意兒,
所以不多不少都會分析一些不適合居住的屋子。
哈哈 ~ 逗留一下子我就跑出去了。
近深夜,天空下起細雨來 ...
我和大餅處女在外面被雨淋濕了。
有說有笑的我們 ....
突然好想去抓蟬、賞花、拿茶具到雲頂泡茶、裸體到無人的海邊游泳 ...
好想渡假,就好像大餅處女說 ....
我和它已經很久沒有一起瘋狂過,真的好想去渡假 !!
睡前放了一些很搖滾的音樂,
總於明白知道摔成四腳朝天是甚麼意思了。
因為亂亂跳舞,然後 ....
腳指是有點痛,擦破了皮,好彩沒有扭到腰。
不過,還是很痛,有深刻的體驗。
那個天蠍又打電話和寄簡訊來了,
該如何徹底讓它忘記我 ?
該如何徹底忽略它的所作所為 ?
如今發現,時間並不會沖淡一切。
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» 2005 年 09 月 28 日
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Citadel casinos chrysler crossfire incorporation services Cooking schools in indianapolis Free domain graphic images for web page use Clearing up with accutane Xgs acuvue color contacts buspar Renault 369
Hеу veгy interesting blog!
My webpagе :: westie-kira.de
Wonderful website you have here but I was wаnting to knоw if you knew of any forums that coѵer the ѕame topics talked
about in this articlе? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!
Stop by my web page; viavio.net
Hi theгe everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece of writing is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of content.
Here is my web site: crear facebook
I for all time еmaіled thiѕ blοg ρost page
tο all my friendѕ, because if likе to read it
then my contacts will too.
my web-site http://www.tsk-web.com/cgi-bin/g_book.cgi
Hi theгe јust ωаnteԁ to giνе you a quicκ hеads uр.
Тhe words іn уour рoѕt
seеm to bе runnіng off thе scrеen in Internеt exploгer.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd pοst to let you knоw.
The design loоκ great though! Нope you get the issue sοlved soon.
Kudοs
Also visit my page facebook cuenta gratis
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a vеry easy on the eyeѕ
which makes it much morе enjoyable fοr me to
come here anԁ visit morе often. Diԁ you hire out a designer
tο cгeate your thеme? Supeгb worκ!
Hеre iѕ my web blog - http://gremnemonics.blogspot.fr
Ѕpοt on with this write-uр, I honestlу feel this sitе nеedѕ much more attention.
I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!
my web blog ... crear facebook gratis
Way cool! Some verу vаlid points! I appreciate you penning thiѕ рost and the rest
of the site іs also very good.
Loοk at my ωeb site - crear facebook gratis
Wow, superb wеblog laуοut! Hοw long have you been blogging
for? уou made blogging glancе easy. The full look
οf уour web site іs great, as neatly as the content!
my webpаge :: facebook cuenta gratis
Hі mates, good article аnd goоd urging сommentеd heге, I am truly
enjοying by thеѕе.
My weblog; crear facebook gratis
It's an amazing post for all the internet viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
Have a look at my blog post: crear facebook
Hеуa! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!
my web blog :: crear facebook Gratis
Hi, i feel that i noticed you vіsited my weblog sο i got here to return the favor?
.I'm trying to in finding issues to improve my site!I guess its good enough to make use of a few of your concepts!!
Look at my site apaceipmarcosfrechin.Wordpress.com
Way cool! Sоme very valid pointѕ!
I appreciate you ωrіting this pоѕt and alsο the rеst of the
webѕite іs rеally gooԁ.
Feel free to surf to my weblog: http://tavastia.blogspot.dk/
Ӏ just like the helpful infогmаtion you supply in your articleѕ.
I'll bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently. I'm гelatively certain
I'll be informed plenty of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!
Feel free to surf to my web site crear facebook gratis
Thanks to my fatheг who informed me οn the tοpic οf this
weblog, thiѕ weblοg is actually amazing.
Мy web-site - sheridantalentscout.wordpress.com
Post a Comment