歌词: I started a joke which started the whole world crying But I didn’t see that the joke was on me oh no I started to cry which started the whole world laughing Oh If I’d only seen that the joke was on me I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said Till I finaly died which started the whole world living Oh If I’d only seen that the joke was on me I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said Till I finaly died which started the whole world living Oh If I’d only seen that the joke was on me Oh no that the joke was on me
2 comments:
歌词:
I started a joke which started the whole world crying
But I didn’t see that the joke was on me oh no
I started to cry which started the whole world laughing
Oh If I’d only seen that the joke was on me
I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
Till I finaly died which started the whole world living
Oh If I’d only seen that the joke was on me
I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
Till I finaly died which started the whole world living
Oh If I’d only seen that the joke was on me
Oh no that the joke was on me
这首歌原唱是不是bee gees?
家里有这个cd,之前狂听。
我也觉得好好听。
Post a Comment